K2HTPDTOR (K2Hash Transaction Plugin Distributed Transaction Of Repeater) is a standard transaction plug-in compatible with the transaction plug-in provided in the K2HASH library.
K2HTPDTOR provides general operations for operations on the K2HASH file(memory).
K2HTPDTOR can transfer the K2HASH operation transactions to other hosts using CHMPX as the main purpose and easily duplicate the K2HASH data.
As another function, K2HTPDTOR accepts transactions and provides a general way to do their own processing.
By providing this general method, it is possible to perform any processing triggered by a transaction.
The following figure shows a model in which K2HTPDOTR transfers a transaction that operated K2HASH data to another host using CHMPX and creates a copy of K2HASH data.
The flow of transaction transfer in the above figure is explained.
- The application program changes the K2HASH data.
- The K2HASH library generates the operation of K2HASH data as transaction data and hand it over to K2HTPDTOR.
- K2HTPDTOR sends transaction data to the CHMPX program (server node) via the CHMPX program (slave node).
- The CHMPX program (server node) receives the transaction data and passes that data to K2HTPDTORSVR.
- K2HTPDTORSVR manipulates transaction data indicated by K2HASH, and K2HASH can be copied.
In this example, K2HASH data is being copied using the K2HTPDTORSVR program(this is general receive-only program provided by K2HTPDTOR).
The K2HTPDTOR program (shared library) can filter transactions and can output archive data of K2HASH data from transactions.
These are set by the configuration of K2HTPDTOR.
The K2HTPDTORSVR program can also output archive data of K2HASH data from a transaction, activate the specified external programs, deliver the transaction data to them, and re-transfer using CHMPX.
CHMPX is used for transfer of transaction data.
CHMPX enables multiplexing, broadcasting, and selective transfer of communications for transfer.